BCMC 2015 – Building Innovation / Framing Success
BCMC is almost upon us! Exhibitors and attendees will gather in Milwaukee, WI October 19th – 23rd for the annual premier trade show for structural building components.
What can you expect from this year’s show?
The theme for the show is Building Innovation / Framing Success. The week is filled with many opportunities for participants including:
- Learn ways to improve and grow your business
- Network with industry professionals
- Tour local component manufacturer’s facilities
- Charity opportunities
- See new innovations and services in the industry
There are numerous sessions to choose from including:
- Designer Training
- Connector Design
- Financial Decision Making
- Optimizing your inventory/designs
- IT considerations
- Building code politics
- Economic Forecast
- Successful Automation
- Component Manufacturers Roundtable
During the week there will be many events held to provide opportunities to network and spend time with other industry professionals:
- Golf outing
- 5K walk/run
- Exhibitor Events
- Fellowship Breakfast
Half and Full day tours will be available:
BCMC Build is an annual charity build project, allowing attendee’s the opportunity to help with the construction of homes for deserving families. The SBCA partners with Operation FINALLY HOME to choose the recipients of these homes.
The event is being held at the Wisconsin Center. There are 75 exhibitors scheduled to participate in this year’s event.
- Gould Design will be there in booth #724. Please stop by to learn what GDI can do for your business. We look forward to meeting you.
We are excited to be a part of this year’s event and look forward to participating in many of the activities mentioned above. It is always a productive time for our company to strengthen and build relationships, and expand our knowledge and scope in the industry to better serve our customers.
See you in Milwaukee!
Bill Hoover – Design Manager
Gould Design, Inc.